IACAC NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2021 SCHOLARSHIPS THROUGH FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 10th, 2021!
The International Air Cargo Association of Chicago (IACAC) is a non-profit organization that raises money throughout the year to award scholarships to worthy recipients for their continuing education.
We have now set the deadline for the application period for our 2020 scholarships. Applications are due by 11:59 PM CT on Wednesday, November 10, 2021. Winners will be notified in writing by Monday, November 22, 2021.
The scholarship funds are amassed this year from donations and support from our members and local affiliates alongside our yearly events including our golf event. Please consider visiting our donation page and helping the future thought leaders of the logistics industry with scholarship funds.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a two or four year program with a GPA of 3.00 or higher.
- Graduate degrees or professional certificates are not covered by the scholarship.
- Applicants must be a family member of either an individual member or an employee of a corporate member whose membership is in good standing for 2021.
- Download and complete the 2021 IACAC Scholarship Application at the link above.
- Applications are now due no later than 11:59 PM on Wednesday, November 10, 2021.
- Provide your most recent transcript of grades. If you are a 2021 high school graduate, please submit your most current report card and college acceptance letter.
- Write 500 words on each of the three topics below (total of all three essays = 1500 words):
- 1. Discuss a goal you have for your professional life and describe the steps or plans you have to achieve it.
- 2. Today's supply chain is facing unprecedented disruption. Describe the steps you would take as a future logistics thought leader to improve the situation as it stands today.
- 3. Staffing challenges are a major issue in our industry. What are some suggestions that employers could take to attract workers that don't primarily revolve around compensation and benefits?
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS:
Winners will be notified in writing no later than Monday, November 22, 2021.