DEADLINE EXTENDED! IACAC NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2019 SCHOLARSHIPS THROUGH SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 17,2017!
The International Air Cargo Association of Chicago (IACAC) is a non-profit organization which raises money throughout the year to award scholarships to worthy recipients for their continuing education.
We have now set the deadline for the application period for our 2020 scholarships. Applications are due by 11:59 PM CT on Friday, November 6, 2020. Winners will be notified in writing by Thursday, November 26, 2020 and the scholarships will be awarded at our annual holiday luncheon on December 8, 2020.
The scholarship funds are amassed this year from donations and support from our members and local affiliates as we have been unable to host our usual events including our golf event. Please consider visiting our donation page and helping the future thought leaders of the logistics industry with scholarship funds.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a two or four year program with a GPA of 3.00 or higher.
- Graduate degrees or professional certificates are not covered by the scholarship.
- Applicants must be a family member of either an individual member or an employee of a corporate member whose membership is in good standing for 2019.
- Download and complete the 2020 IACAC Scholarship Application at the link above.
- Applications are now due no later than 11:59 PM on Sunday, November 6, 2020.
- Provide your most recent transcript of grades. If you are a 2020 high school graduate, please submit your most current report card and college acceptance letter.
- Write 500 words on each of the three topics below (total of all three essays = 1500 words):
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS:
Winners will be notified in writing no later than Thursday, November 26, 2020. We ask that the winners please make every effort to receive their award in person at our December luncheon to be held on Tuesday, December 8, 2020.